Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And the smiles keep coming

Wow, I am just more and more excited and inspired. I had some great calls and fun news about our launch event. I have also heard from some incredible folks whom I admire.

When I first left my post as Donor Relations Supervisor and took on Operation Smile's social media efforts I serendipitously started following @kanter. Ironically the very first week I was to create a Social Media Strategy, Beth was offering her now famous We Are Media workshop through Nten. This incredible workshop helped me form my plan and gave me the confidence to soldier on for smiles. (i also met incredible folks like @rachelannyes and of course Beth)

Anyway--So of course I was really hoping Beth would join us for the launch event of #140smiles campaign. Well, she's coming and much to my pride and excitement she even wrote a blog post.

CHECK IT OUT!

Rock on #140smiles!!!!

No comments: